Friday, 12 August 2011

segalanya di tangan Allah. Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih Allah! :)

After waiting for a long time, the placement list is finally out. Aku dapat IUMC. It’s not DAPAT actually tapi bound under IUMC. Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah. Aku mintak UK as my first choice tapi tak dapat. Tapi serious td ms dapat tau tak sedih pon. Sumpah tak tipu. Sebabnya aku dah tetapkan expectation yang tak terlalu tinggi untuk dapat UK. I’m not an excellent student, so it’s okay la. Lagipun my mock interview was not that good la. Hahahaha.
Right now, things that lingered around my mind is my English. Haishhh. I don’t know what is wrong with my English. It’s getting worse and worse. ENGLISH, ENGLSIH, ENGLISH. Dah la amik HL. So, at least I have to get 6 for my English. Dah dua sem berturut-turut I got 5.
Takpe la. Dah set dalam otak taknak pikir pasal placement sgt. Right now, I should focus more on my EE, IA as well as ToK. Not to forget IOC, oral and bla bla bla. >.<
Untuk semua, I wanna share something with you guys. I think the MAIN reason why I didn’t felt sad when I knew that my name wasn’t in the UK bound list is that, everyday after prayer and during my last sujud for each prayer, I keep on praying to Allah to give me a strong heart, to accept everything that has been fated for me and believe that He knows the best for me. So, guys. Here the result. I’m happy with what Allah has given to me. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah. J

No comments: